Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always Sunny in LIC

Even in February with an impending storm, the sun shines in Long Island City.  It was nice to get out shopping early.  I've never been in the second spot from the exit of Costco.  I mean the building exit not the parking lot exit, which I have been near many times.  I actually made it out under $200 this time, though it was 196, so I think they still made out OK on me today.  We finished off with a stop at Toys R Us for some puzzles and Trouble, the game that is.  Amy needs something to distract her from smoking, and as many times as I have suggested she take up knitting, she seems to have a growing suspicion that I just want a new sweater out of the deal.  Well I should probably get to helping her with the 1000 piece puzzle of jelly bellies.  At least I have a 5 pound container of them from Costco to munch on while we do this.  I wonder which we'll finish first.

No comments: